Corona Virus Update ** IMPORTANT ** 18th January 2021.
Following the UK entering a third nationwide lockdown, SWL has re-worked and re-implemented our contingency plan to both remain fully operational, but also reduce risk and keep both staff and partners safe.
To minimise physical contact between staff, we have implemented the below safety measures:
- Our office staff have been split into 2 teams, with one team working in the office and the other working remotely on alternate days
- We are now checking staff temperatures daily, and recording
- We have registered and are using the NHS App
- Within the office, we have screens separating staff, and designated routes around the office
- We now strongly encourage the use of masks when moving between different areas of our facility.
- Sanitiser and wipes are widely available
As you can imagine, the safety of our staff and our partners is our highest priority and we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
Please note our revised hours of operation for both warehouse and office will be 08:30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday.
Please use e-mail for communication with your regular contacts wherever possible.
We will continue to follow all new or updated guidelines as issued and updated by Public Health England and will handle all cargo to the best service level possible. Please accept our apologies if following these revised procedures results in unavoidable delays.
Where meetings or discussions need to take place, we will handle via telephone or video conferencing facilities. Where any physical visit is unavoidable (e.g. check or inspect stock, essential maintenance or servicing etc..), all visitors must:
- Scan the NHS App before entering,
- Have a temperature check before proceeding,
- Wear a mask at all times
- Follow the instructions of SWL staff
We will be keeping everyone updated regularly during these difficult times.
We appreciate your co-operation and understanding and wish good health to all our Staff, Clients, Partners and Suppliers wherever you may be.
To receive the most up to date information, please contact us.