Our warehouse at Sunbury has been modified to offer ambient temperature control, which is a requirement when handling and storing pharmaceuticals. The warehouse has the following features:
- A newly installed heating and ventilation system with air conditioning available when required to ensure that goods are stored in conditions between + 8°C to +25°C, which is the standard for ambient temperature pharmaceuticals.
- A location right next to Heathrow airport.
- Safe, secure storage with alarm and CCTV in constant operation warehouse wide.
- The temperature in the warehouse is monitored through multiple thermometers located around the facility.
- We have an area specifically set out for pick and pack operations, that we are highly experienced in.
- We are approved by the MHRA for storage of pharmaceuticals and regularly dispatch cargo for export by air, sea and overland
- Separately, we can receive cargo destined for export, again to check cargo meets strict guidelines prior to dispatch, either via air or sea
FMD Regulated Pharmaceuticals
The Falsified Medicines Directive aims to increase the security of the manufacturing and delivery of medicines across Europe and protects patients and to prevent falsified medicines from entering the pharmaceutical supply chain. FMD has been in effect since March 2019.
All new packs of prescription medicines placed on the market in Europe will have to bear two safety features:
- A unique identifier (UI) in the form of a 2D data matrix (barcode).
- An anti-tamper device (ATD).
To assist clients with FMD requirements to satisfy, we are pleased to offer:
- State of the art pick & pack stations.
- Can accommodate client’s software and scanning equipment or supply equipment as required
- Upgraded WiFi to ensure prompt upload of scanned data
- Visual anti-tamper device (ATD) inspections.
- Safe palletised transport of freight